Smoke House Deli was a major project. To provide a homely and relaxing aesthetic, several illustrations were hand-drawn across all the walls and decorations of the restaurant. The website was updated to match this theme.
Paperboat wanted their office space to reflect the principles of the company.To do this, several illustrations were conceptualized and drawn in order to better align the workspace aesthetic with the team's motivations.
Paperboat also ran a social media campaign titled Food Anatomy, for which illustrations were provided.
Sparrowz is an app which helps discovering new places in a fun and engaging way. This project required designing of the game UI that included splash, login, game play, game download, permission screens and a lot more. A very colorful theme has been maintained throughout the app and the design is very intuitive.
Svatma is a boutique Yoga studio offering a soulful Yoga practice in Bengaluru. We have worked on the branding which includes logo, stationery, website design, posters and collateral. We are currently working on the social media part as well. The boutique required an aesthetically done wall art. Hence, we implemented Devanagari calligraphic approach on one of the walls.
Marble Italia needed a new aesthetic that screamed both class and chic. To accomplish that, the website was given a new polygonal and textured design, and a matching newsletter was made. The official stationery kept the color theme.
The invitation card for a wine and cheese event departed from the same theme.
Sai Namaste required a number of tasks to be done.
A brochure was designed for their line of incense products, wherein the product images were incorporated into illustration ideas.
A new aesthetic for the sub-brands Sai Namaste Impex and Love and Light were also provided.
Client : Sai Namaste
Get Spexy is a brand from SR Gopal Rao. SR Gopal Rao have been leading opticians and optometrists in Bangalore who also have a range of eye wear and eye care, luxury sunglasses, frames and lenses, contact lenses.
Get Spexy is a brand targeted on the youth. Hence the logo had to be trendy. We’ve also done the website layout for the brand. The whole theme is incorporated in Black and White.
Client: SR Gopal Rao
Red Bangle is a Media/News Company in Bangalore. We had to design a logo and the entire set of stationery including visiting cards, letterheads, t-shirt designs and envelopes.
The evolution and focus reflects in the logo : an aperture, a focus point, a lens rim, a red bangle and a vibrant never ending cycle of creativity.
Client: Red Bangle Film Collaborative
1. Cute and child-like illustrations were made for travel bags with an Indian gods theme.
2. Style Marché (Diya Asrani Image Consulting) is an Image Consulting and Styling service. The logo had to be fresh and chic. This project included designing stationery set for the company.
3. Tanmaatra required branding help and design. Illustrations and brand direction were provided, and the website was given a makeover.
4. Cisco's SMART+CRE is a sustainable living project. Because of the large amount of information needed to be communicated, the website needed a do-over.
The information was presented in tag clouds in the shape of key recognizable icons in sustainable living, in order to bring together the entire look and feel of the website as a whole.
5. A brochure was designed for HOSMAC to describe their main services. Each service was provided a name and illustration, and these were compiled into a booklet.